Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh, the joy of relaxation.

This is basically what my day consisted of. Tough life, right?

I woke up early this morning and read for a while and then had to endure the landlord's walk-through of the property. Now I'll be honest, I was dreading this. I mean, dreading it...mainly because I moved in on Saturday/Sunday and still had not signed the lease yet. My new roommate has been living here for over a year and the weekend was the only time that my (working) parents could do it, so I didn't think it would be a big deal. Then I got to thinking...what if he is angry because I just moved in and have been living here? Well, after he showed up thirty minutes late, he was nice about the whole thing and said that it wasn't a problem at all! Thank you, Lord!

After the walk-through, my roomie and I had lunch at East Bay Deli. So legit. I had a honey turkey croissant. I will definitely be making it back there just for that croissant. We stopped by Harris Teeter to grab some groceries and then came back to the apartment. She had to work today so I decided to go back to the beach today! Whew, was it H-O-T! I think I got a little bit of sun, though, which my little white body desperately needed! I came back home and showered and tidied up a bit, and have been completely and unashamedly lazy. I know that when school begins, these lazy days will be 'few and far between' so I am trying to not feel guilty about not doing a thing!

Well, I did find something during this lazy time: Southern Weddings. I won't even try to explain this myself. Just go have a peek. Lots of inspiration for the future. The distant future.

I may turn in early. What is it about doing nothing that makes me so tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment