Friday, May 6, 2011

Lilly obsession: Summer


(Would look so pretty with the Avery Skirt below, or with the Buttercup Short!)


This top has two of my FAVORITE details - one-shoulder AND a belted waist!

In one of my favorite summer prints - Classic White Had me a Blast!


I love color-block dresses, and these colors look so great together! And the flower detail makes it even better.


This is hands-down my favorite item from Lilly's summer line! The Buttercup Short is so cute and retro. The 5" inseam makes it an appropriate length, and the Classic White Had Me a Blast looks best in this short, especially with the blue/green top! I think I need these. 

What are your favorite Lilly items for this summer?

**Look for my Lilly obsession: Shoes post soon!

All photos courtesy of http://www.lillypulitzer.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment