Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kirkland's, Marshall's, and the Maxx

Yesterday, after spending the whole morning cleaning, I went out for a mini-'shopping' trip. I wasn't actually shopping for anything, but just thought I would share some of the things that I came across.


 I found this tunic at Marshall's for only $16.99, compared to this tunic at BCBG online for $248! Though it's a little too short on me to be a dress, I think it would look cute as a dress if you have shorter legs, or even with leggings! The graphic design was pretty and the tie at the waist makes this very figure-flattering!


I found these lovely pink and green party napkins at TJ Maxx. If I had a reason to buy them, I would have! The picture doesn't do the colors justice. Approximately $7 for both packs.


Now that my final exams are over, I can go back to being obsessed with the Royal Wedding! I found these two magazines at Target yesterday, opting out of Us and a couple of others that were filled with Hollywood news that I honestly don't care about.


This lovely blue dresser was at Kirkland's on sale yesterday. Not as wide as a normal dresser, so it would be great as a hall table or in any room, really! Again, the picture doesn't do the color justice.

I am now finished with my first year of pharmacy school. I don't think it has hit me yet, even though I am home and don't have anything at all to study for the first time since last August! The year flew by so quickly and it's hard to believe that this first year is complete. My first rotation begins next Monday at an outpatient hospital pharmacy. The rotation that all first-year pharmacy students at my college of pharmacy complete after their first completed year is a community pharmacy rotation. Many of my classmates will be doing rotations at grocery stores, chain pharmacies, and independent pharmacies. I can't wait to get started and hopefully apply a lot of the things that I have learned over this past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment